Website Design for Small Business
With just a handful of seconds to impress a viewer, your website needs to impress future clientele immediately. Our experienced web design team, creates professional and attractive websites that draw in new clients, presents a great first impression and provides a user friendly experience for your web audience.
With over 15 years of experience, our team can change your outdated, unresponsive website into a modern, functional website that impresses your clients. Whether your website needs a few minor tweaks or a complete new look, our web design and development team will create a custom website that meets all of your company’s needs.
Here is what our Website Design team can provide:
Websites Our Web Design Company Creates:
- Content Management – A content management system (CMS), such as WordPress, is a system that allows the web user to publish, manage, edit, delete and modify content on their website. In this type of website, you as the user, would have control of the all of your web pages after the design and development of the website has been created. We provide a training to ensure that you are aware of all the necessary features on how to update all the information on your each of your web pages and entire website. This is ideal for company’s that want to add specials, products, photos, or edit web content on their own. This is one of the most common types of websites that our company builds.
- Mobile Optimized – This type of website is a site that displays accurately on a mobile device such as a handheld cell phones or handheld tablets (iPad or Kindle). The main goal of a mobile optimized website is to have the whole site reformat itself for that particular device. The navigation buttons will be larger, the content is reformatted to fit the smaller size screen and all images are optimized for each device. Reducing the graphics, will allow the users site to download these images quicker. Text-based phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses will trigger from your mobile device. You will be able to click on any of these and make a direct phone call, pull up directions or send a direct email to the address.
- Responsive Design – This is a method of developing a site that is flexible regardless of the device it is viewed on. This site orientates itself to the screen size it is being viewed on. A responsive design is ideal if you are dealing with web viewers who are on the go and make purchases on the go. Everyone seems to need everything right away now a days, so a responsive design is a wise decision if you are trying to connect with all web audiences.
- User Experience Design – The main goal of a website is to keep your client from bouncing off within seconds because your website is to confusing to navigate. Our web design company creates a user friendly experience for every web client. We want the web user’s interaction to be an experience that they find valuable, meaningful and a website that is easy to navigate.
- E-commerce – E-commerce sites are a type of website that allows the selling of products via the internet. If you are conducting business online, purchases can be made via a shopping cart. A payment system is also set up on your site to maintain all of your transactions through your shopping cart. Our team will design an user friendly online shopping cart that will leave your customers wanting to return to your site.